Sunday, September 27, 2009

I feel so old

Life is just a big circle... I remember a time where I'd look at my older people strangely because they didn't know how to work a cell phone or whatever, but now I am there!! There is so much out there, and I feel so lost with all this technology! I am determined to figure it out. I remember long ago running a BBS..... if anyone knows what that is, they are my age or older!! Kids nowadays have probably never heard of that! I could use DOS and ANSI codes, no problem. But trying to figure out how to design a blog.... OMG I am lost!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I still don't even completely understand technology. lol Your blog looks great! Please let me know if you have any questions, and I will do my best to help!

    Thanks for following my little corner of the world!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete