Monday, February 15, 2010

My first chainmail pieces!

How exciting! I was finally able to make some pieces with the jump rings I made the other day. I really enjoyed doing this, and can't wait to start putting some more things together and seeing how people like them!

This is the bracelet I made for my Mom. It's 4mm copper jump rings and 4mm brass jump rings. Turned out better than I thought it would!!


A piece of copper with my son's name stamped on it. Yeah, stamping is another story for another day, but it is my first stab at stamping metal as well. I will have to work a little harder on it. It's very difficult to stamp evenly.



This is a copper chain I made with 4mm double copper jump rings and a "v" of jump rings that I added some tourmaline to. It turned out really good! I wish I had somewhere to wear it to!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment