Friday, October 2, 2009

Dumping my purse on the couch Part 2


I couldn't figure out how to keep posting pictures the way I wanted, so I'm making this into groups I can organize.. hehehhee....


To the right is my photography equipment. The cedar chest is my "filing" system. When I get a receipt in, I just throw it in there..... along with misc other things. Not going to be good come tax season when I have to wade through there.










This is actually pretty cool, it's just in a bad spot (well the lamp is in a bad spot.) I ordered some plastic containers and labeled them, and have many seed beads stuck to the metal bars on the wall with a magnet..... it's not working out as well as I would like for 2 reasons.

1. The magnets fall off --- I guess the hot glue gun wasn't the right glue.... don't know what else to use... any advice?

2. The stupid lamp is in the way. I really have to move it!!! It blocks my printer, along with a handy shelf below the printer, that I have to crawl on my hands and knees to access because I have a really bad room layout.









No comments:

Post a Comment