Friday, October 2, 2009

I am going to dump my purse on the couch!

Remember The Breakfast Club, when the Ally Sheedy dumped her purse on the couch, and they said something about her dumping her life (or problems) out for everyone to see... I'm going to do it. I'm going to dump my disorganized space on you!! Well.... it's not just disorganized, it's a MESS! Hopefully I will soon show you the organized space it becomes!!

So, I will take some pictures of my work space, and you can see for yourself the very disorganized person I am. It doesn't make my creations any less.... aren't artists supposed to be a little weird? It seems like I will clean up my room and as soon as I get started working again, I just trash it.... as hard as I try to keep it clean, I guess it just isn't a priority with me. There are always more important things to do, like make just one more pair of earrings before I go to bed. It's a danger zone! And the 2 1/2 year old is banned from being in there!

So off to charge my camera batteries (I can't find my wide angle lens... hmmmm..... go figure - so I have to use the small camera). Will edit this post soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment